Operation mechanism of the Scientific Council:
- The Scientific Council of the Institute shall be consisting of prestigious scientists in environmental science and engineering, in and out of the Institute.
- The Scientific Council shall be appointed by the Rector based on the competence and qualifications of scientists and the demand of the Institute.
- The Scientific Council shall be functioned as follows:
- Consulting the management of the Institute about orientations for scientific and engineering development;
- Appraising of big scientific projects and programs of the Institute;
- The Scientific Council shall meet for every 6 months and when required as decided by the Rector.