To increase effectiveness in scientific business and environmental services in 2012 VESDEC expanses its activities in international cooperation. The main activites are as follows:
1. Cooperation with Japan Airport Consultants Co (JAC) in environmental assessment for the JICA Project of Master Planning for Long Thanh International Airport (since 2009 –now).
2. Cooperation with Taisei Co (Japan) in environmental monitoring for the JICA Project of Construction of T2 Terminal at Noibai International Airport (since March 2012-2014).
3. Cooperation with Doosan Engineering (Korea) in environmental monitoring for the AES (USA-ADB) Project of Mongduong Thermal Power Plant 2 in the Construction Stage (since February 2012-2014).
4. Cooperation with AECOM (New Zealand) in preparation of technical proposal for Package C-MW-03 of the WB Project of Trungson Hydropower Plant. This assignment was awarded by project owner for AECOM (May 2012).
5. Cooperation with NaturalGas (Spain) in preparation of technical and financial proposals for Package C-EVN-01-IMC of the WB Project of Trungson Hydropower (since March 2012).
6. Coopeartion with JFE (Japan) in study and preparation of EIA report for the JFE-Guanglian Steel Project with a capacity of 7.0 mil tons/year (since July 2012).